Wing It Cosmetics
Wing It Cosmetics
Wing It Cosmetics is a London-based company that is changing the game in an industry that is inundated with products. From 100% vegan adhesive eyeliner, to silk lashes, they create products that are good for your skin, confidence and conscience.
Wing It Cosmetics have built a community of confident people who believe in functional, high quality and cruelty-free products. Where they needed help was in translating these values into a visual experience through website theme development as well as generating engagement through email customer relationship management (CRM) implementation.
Founder, Rajdeep wanted to ensure the new company website would facilitate community growth and boost brand recognition. The key brief included:
- Creation of an overall aesthetic reflective of Wing It Cosmetics branding
- Implementation of a contemporary product catalogue design with intuitive navigation features
- Fully responsive web development, ensuring consistency across devices
- Application of a bespoke style quiz for improved user engagement
- Email CRM implementation with targeted outreach
- An easy to manage backend that enables effortless editing and customisation
We collaborated with Wing It Cosmetics to design a user-friendly e-commerce experience that highlights their unique products. The overall aesthetic is fun and feminine, with a natural, subdued colour palette that aligns with Wing It Cosmetics’ conscious products. The simple imagery and breathable white space allow their products to take centre stage without compromising site navigation.
In an effort to increase customer engagement, the new website includes a bespoke style guide quiz that tailors product recommendations to the customer’s specific needs. Paired with the introduction of JudgeME technology, which leverages the power of customer-generated testimonials, we were able to dramatically improve organic traffic and conversion rates. Email CRM implementation further propelled sales through highly targeted, automated outreach campaigns.
Lastly, we implemented a fully customisable backend that allows the Wing It Cosmetics team to adapt key website elements as their audience dictates, allowing for seamless scalability.
- The website serves the UK market
- Bespoke style quiz integration
- E-mail CRM implementation
- JudgeME testimony integration
- Bespoke filter feature for a user-friendly experience
We provide ongoing development and support services for Wing It Cosmetics through our Client Services Team.
Talk to a Shopify expert
We’re a full-service Shopify agency striving for excellence.