Apothem Labs is a young, London-based company born out of a belief in the restorative power of plants. Founded in 2018, they established their niche in high quality, plant-based health products infused with organic CBD and botanical extracts. They are redefining natural wellness through thoughtfully curated, natural products made with cruelty-free ingredients.
Head of Digital, Rob, approached Pluro in 2019 seeking post-launch optimisation, a full website redesign and email customer relationship management (CRM) implementation.
Apothem Labs needed to optimise their online presence through the implementation of some unique features as highlighted below.
- Development of new website elements featuring improved content strategy and design
- Integration of a bespoke rewards program for increased customer engagement
- Integration of dropshipping API to facilitate efficiency and scalability
- Optimisation of bespoke product sampling technologies with targeted campaigns
- Email CRM implementation with targeted outreach
- Addition of attractive monthly promotions
Once we had a clear understanding of Apothem Labs’ current standing and future goals, we began work on optimising their existing site as well as assisting with new site development.
In approaching the new website design, we wanted to keep the clean, subdued, monochrome theme that aligns with Apothem Labs’ brand and packaging. We added new pages, distinctive banners and modern typography, while still allowing the product images to take centre stage. The concise content design and clean information architecture now allows for easy site navigation.
We automated email outreach campaigns through CRM implementation, allowing Apothem Labs to target customers more efficiently. Integration of Loyalty Lion software allows them to increase customer engagement and retention through a fully customisable loyalty program that offers meaningful rewards. User experience has dramatically improved through mobile optimisation and the improved responsive design.
The new Apothem Labs website includes bespoke API calls integration with multiple boutiques as well as highly targeting digital product sampling technologies. We also developed a structured database for site content and transaction data.
- The website serves the UK market
- Loyalty Lion rewards program integration
- Bespoke product sampling technology
- Email CRM implementation
- Dropshipping API integration
- Seamless mobile integration and improved responsiveness
We provide ongoing development and support services for Apothem Labs through our Client Services Team.
Hear It from the experts
All things e-commerce straight to your inbox.